Salvation




I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Why was Jesus the sacrificial offering for sin?
Answer:
“And I sought for a man among them,  that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: But I found none.” Ezekiel 22:30

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.  (Hebrews 10:5,6,7)


Note: God became dissatisfied with both men and women who continued to disobey his laws. And he concluded that he would no longer accept the sacrifices of animals for sins committed. And he determined that the blood of a man must be shed, and his body must become the sacrificial offering for the sins of the human race, once and for all. The man had to be one who had not committed sin.

There was no man upon the face of earth who had not committed sin.

Because of the love God has for us, he gave us another chance. He sacrificed his only son for our sins;
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16


The prophets informed the Savior would come, long become the miraculous birth of Jesus Christ took place. Therefore, it is written in the volume of the book as stated above. 


Barrier's Books & Associates

__ Ellen J. Barrier

No comments:

Post a Comment