Received a Miracle to Walk

                                                 “Get up! And Go Get It!”



Those are the words a voice said to me, when I was hospitalized and couldn’t walk. I needed a drink of water. I had my call-light on for a nurse, but no one came. After a long wait, I became very thirsty. I said, Lord, I need a drink of water very bad. And a voice said to me, “Go, And Get it!” 

I continued to say how thirsty I was, and how bad I needed that drink of water. The voice said to me again, “Get up! And Get It!” I said, Lord, I can’t walk. Then, he said, to me, “I said, Get up! And Go Get It!” I said, Lord, if this is you, I will walk. I sat up and was able to swing my feet over the side of the bed, and sit up for the first time since my sickness. I stood up and was able to walk!
  


I went to the nurse’s station to ask for some water. When the nurse saw me, she asked, “How did you get here?” I told her, the Lord brought me here. She said, “The Lord might have brought you here, but I’m taking you back.” She told me, she thought I was a ghost, because I couldn’t walk. My doctor was called.  God healed me. I am walking, because I received a miracle.

By :  Arlene Manuel                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment