Salvation and Healing


I give thanks to God and to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I was saved when I was a young boy. Then, later in my early years, I allowed myself to give in to peer - pressure. I got involved in drugs and some other  ungodly things. When I was 30-years-old, God reclaimed my soul. I became a Minister.

Several years ago, while riding my motorcycle to work, I was hit by one vehicle, and ran over by another. From that accident, I had broken bones in my legs and shoulders. The doctors placed metal objects in my right leg. I was a paraplegic for several months.

After that near-death experience, I have had five heart by-passes, a stroke, and loss of vision. I thank God for my wife and our daughter, who stood by me, and gave spiritual - support, reminding me of God's Grace and his power, I would have lapsed into a state-of-depression. The Lord gave me mercy and grace. While I was in the hospital, Linda Lee, my first cousin, prayed for my eyesight.

 After she laid her hands upon my eye that had the patch over it, my vision returned.

God has completely healed me. I can run and walk without a limp. I play basketballs. I have returned to my job as a Postal Worker, my vision is perfect, my speech is very clear, and I am happy to report, the doctors removed all of the metal from my right leg. I am thankful to God,  for his mercy and grace.

Testimony of: Rev. Alfred Key Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment